The Real Mary Kings Close is a warren of underground streets, which is a concept strange and difficult to fathom today. However in the 1600’s these streets were the most vibrant in the city, bustling with traders selling their wares to the old town residents.
For centuries myths and tales have surrounded this hidden part of the city, with tales of ghosts, murders and plague victims being walled up and left to die.
Enjoy a fantastic tour of this underground world during your stay at Fountain Court Apartments.
The Dark Side of Edinburgh Package includes:
- 2 nights in a 1 bedroom apartment at Morrison
- Walking tour of Real Mary King’s Close
- 2-course dinner for 2 and a bottle of house wine at Zizzi Italian Restaurant at Fountainbridge
- Continental Breakfast every morning of your stay
- Late check out until 12:30pm
- Car parking
Terms & conditions
We take care of everything for you, but this is what you should be aware of. This package is strictly subject to availability and based on 2 people sharing. 50% of the total cost shall be taken upon booking as a non-refundable deposit with the balance due on arrival. In the event of cancellation, 48 hours’ notice is required or the remaining balance shall be charged to the card provided.