The nights are long, the sun is out and the festival season is upon us: summer has finally reached Edinburgh. In the warm weather the bustling city transforms and flourishes as a capital of culture. Now is the time to visit the Scottish Capital!
Over summer Edinburgh is home to a number of festivals, including the International Film Festival, the Jazz and Blues Festival and the Art Festival. Outside of festivals, Edinburgh has a number of beer gardens and outdoor eateries which you can enjoy in the warm weather. The range of traditional markets, such as the weekly Stockbridge Market, are fantastic to stroll through at your own pace and take in the local culture.
If you want to spend your summer in Scotland’s glorious capital and discover all that the historic city has to offer, we have the deal for you! Enjoy up to 50% off the standard nightly rate on a range of our apartments. This offer is strictly subject to availability and is known to sell out, so make sure you act fast!
Discounted rates are available for the following properties and apartment types:
- Grove Executive: 2 bed apartment (sleeps 4) from £115 | Available Dates
- Royal Garden: Superior 1 bed (sleeps 2) from £109 | Available Dates
- Royal Garden: 2 bed apartment (sleeps 4) from £129 | Available Dates
- Stewart: 1 bed apartment (sleeps 2) from £99 | Available Dates
- EQ2: 2 bed apartment (sleep 4) from £125 | Available Dates
All properties are fantastically central and within walking distance of Edinburgh’s main attractions.
This discounted rate will include
- A city centre apartment with a fully fitted bathroom
- Free late 12.30pm check-out
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
- 24 hour concierge service with daily housekeeping
Terms & conditions
These rates are exclusive to our website and only available through our online booking engine. Dates available until 31st July 2018. Rates displayed are from minimum prices. Discounted rates can only be booked for a maximum of 2 nights. Please note that this offer is strictly subject to availability.