Stay with us in a serviced apartment and see the beautiful treasures of Scotland on a one-day bus tour with Highland Explorer.
Our fantastic Scenic Scotland package includes:
- 2 nights in a 1 bedroom apartment at our Morrison, Harris or Grove location.
- A 1-day Highland Explorer tour – either Loch Ness Explorer, Whisky & Waterfalls or Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and The Kelpies
- Continental Breakfast for every morning of your stay
- A fantastic Tastes of Scotland hamper with traditional Scottish food and drink
- Late check out until 2pm
- Car parking (depending on availability)
- Morrison (2 people) £349 More information | Book now
- Grove (2 people) £385 More information | Book now
- Harris (2 people) £399 More information | Book now
Loch Ness Explorer
Fancy hunting down the mysterious green monster residing in Loch Ness? The Loch Ness Explorer tour will take you past the Forth Bridge, through the Trossachs National Park and for a short stop in stunning Glen Coe. Arriving on the banks of Loch Ness in picturesque Fort Augustus, take an optional boat tour and feast on the free picnic lunch provided. Then admire the natural beauty of Cairngorms National Park on your way back to Edinburgh.
Whisky & Waterfalls
Find out all about the water of life – Scottish whisky – with the Whisky & Waterfalls tour. You will make your way up to the ancient capital of Stirling, past the Wallace Monument and to The Famous Grouse Experience, where an optional tour can be taken. Afterwards enjoy a short woodland walk to see the spectacular falls of Black Linn, visit the quaint village of Dunkeld and admire the beautiful landscape of the southern Scottish Highlands en route back to Edinburgh.
Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies
Let Highland Explorer whisk you away to one of Britain’s most spectacular National Parks with the Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies tour. Explore Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park before discovering Stirling, the former capital of Scotland, and Stirling Castle with an optional tour. Also, you will get to marvel at the impressive Kelpies before returning to Edinburgh in the evening.
Terms & conditions
We take care of everything for you, but this is what you should be aware of. This package is strictly subject to availability and based on 2 people sharing. 50% of the total cost shall be taken upon booking as a non-refundable deposit with the balance due on arrival. In the event of cancellation, 48 hours’ notice is required or the remaining balance shall be charged to the card provided. Please provide us with your preference for the tour upon booking.