The 8th of March marks International Women’s Day. This year’s theme #BeBoldforChange encourages us to celebrate the achievements of women and highlight the outstanding female leaders among us. At Fountain Court, half of our Senior Management Team are female and that is something we are tremendously proud of. Each of these incredibly strong women can look back on a number of achievements and International Women’s Day is THE perfect occasion to ask one of our female leaders some questions about her success.
Jade Black, has been Fountain Court’s Sales Manager for the last 2 years and is the leader of the Sales Team with 3 full-time staff.
1. What was your first job?
My first full time job after study was Meeting and Events Co-ordinator at Hilton Dunkeld House
2. Which 3 characteristics got you where you are now in your career?
Perseverance, respect and passion.
3. What is one piece of advice you would give to women who are just at the start of their career?
Never give up or lose sight of your ambitions, stay strong and motivated as much as possible
4. At what moment in your career were you #BoldForChange?
When I left the hotel sector and entered into the world of serviced apartments
5. What do you do to take after work to take your mind of your job?
I just relax and make time for friends and family!
6. What item can be found in your handbag Monday to Friday?
I have a little card that I keep in my bag most days that reminds me that you need to stay focused and follow your dreams!
The Fountain Court Sales Team